Claw Culture acid primer is a preparation based on methacrylate acid which removes grease and moisture from the natural nail plate before the application of hardening preparations: Hybrids, Acrylic or UV LED Gels.
- INCREASES BONDING properties of gel and acrylic designs .
- It cleanses, dehydrates and delicately etches the nail plate - PREVENTS LIFTING.
- Has a ANTIBACTERIAL and ANTI FUNGAL properties too.
- EASY TO USE and does NOT REQUIRE UV LED curing.
- Simply apply the product on the nail and wait for it to dry.
Apply a SMALL AMOUNT with a brush directly onto the prepared and buffed nail plate.
Wait 1 minute till dry then apply UV Gel or Acrylic.
Box Contains 15ml of primer liquid