Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to amend our T&Cs at any time.
2. ORDERING and AVAILABILITY - We have no minimum order value. We aim to ensure we have good product availability, however we cannot guarantee 100% stock availability. Should you require a large volume of a particular product then please contact customer service in order to discuss your requirements. Should your order items that are out of stock then the order will be sent out without those items. We will forward the out of stock items with your next order or as soon as possible.
Products - We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This order acknowledgement is not an order acceptance. We will dispatch your order forthwith. We may also at this stage decline your order, this may be due to an issue with your payment, the unavailability of stock, or the identification of a pricing or product description error or outstanding debt. Once your order is despatched you will receive an order confirmation. This is when the contract between you and JS Hair Academy is confirmed.
Services - All Services require a 50% deposit to initiate work or secure a booking. Full payment for services should be before or on the day of hand over or before service is carried out.
4. PAYMENT - Payment is taken at the point of the goods being invoiced, we do not offer Credit Accounts unless the client has set up a Go Cardless direct debit mandate with us. Payment can be made with major credit, debit cards and via Stripe. Payment by cash can be made if collecting your order directly from our warehouse. Credit and Debit Card Payments are processed by our Payment Gateway Stripe. We also, where relevant, use 3D secure to prevent fraudulent transactions.
5. SHIPPING - Our shipping charges outlined on this site are only to the Northern Ireland, UK and Republic of Ireland. We offer free delivery on orders with products totalling £100/€125 or over excluding VAT. Please note that this offer is available to all orders placed (orders to ROI will include all duties paid). You are responsible for ensuring that all the details you give are correct as we cannot be held liable for any mis-delivery arising out of incorrect information that you have provided. We will process your order as quickly as possible, usually within two working days. Our working days are Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays. We will send you an email with your invoice attached on the day that we despatch your order or when you order is ready to collect. Once despatched your goods will normally be delivered within 3 working days. These lead times and delivery times are not binding. Delivery usually takes place between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. Please note that some delivery drivers may operate outside these times. We are unable to accept specific requests for times or days. Some deliveries are made by a tail lift lorry and therefore you must ensure that we have suitable access and are able to stop and unload safely. Please ensure there is someone available to sign for and unload the delivery, using your own equipment where necessary. Once unloaded it is your responsibility to get the goods inside your premises. Deliveries can consist of more than one box or pallet. Ensure you check the delivery note and sign for the correct amount. If there are any signs of damage to your consignment, please notify us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org and note this on the delivery manifest. If you suspect significant damage has been caused, do not accept the delivery.
6. CLICK and COLLECT - Should you choose our click and collect service, you will be notified by email when your order is ready for collection. Orders must be collected within 72 hours of notification that your order is ready for collection.
7. LIABILITY - Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you. Unless specified on the products page goods do not come with any warranty or guarantee other than implied by law for business to business sales.
8. RETURNS - We do not accept returns of unwanted or non-faulty items. Any shortages or damages must be reported to our customer service team within 5 working days via email email@example.com. All claims shall be waived if they fall outside this timescale. Faulty goods may need to be returned to us, along with a returns form, for inspection. Any returns are at your own cost and you will be responsible for the handling and shipping of the contents of your return. On receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect the products. If liability is accepted we will refund you for the cost of the goods and the reasonable return postage costs. Liability will never exceed the value of the goods. Prior to sending items back please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. AMENDING OR CANCELLING AN ORDER - Orders received by us are processed immediately and go straight into our warehouse to be picked. We regret that, once you have placed your order, we cannot cancel or amend it unless under extreme circumstances. Any changes or cancellations will incur an administration charge.
10. Ownership and Risk - Transfer of risk passes from us to you once you have accepted delivery of the order or service. Ownership of the goods or service shall not pass to you until we have received, in full, cleared funds of all sums due in respect of the order. We shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods or services even though ownership of any of the goods or services has not yet passed from us.
11. RETENTION OF TITLE - Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to, the goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all Goods and/or Services the subject of the Contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer.
12. AGE RESTRICTED ITEMS - By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age. Please note that we may contact you for proof of age.
13. FORCE MAJEURE - We are not liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer systems, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.